Streaming, also called webcasting, allows the simultaneous transfer and display of audio, video, and rich media to computers, mobile phones, i-Pods accessing the web. Interactive elements like, presentation slides, live chat, Q&A can be run in sync with the video and the content can be archived. Top executives and business heads are now streaming messages; TV interviews; press & analyst meets; and live events to employees, investors, clients and the media. They are also using streaming media for marketing & corporate communication; to train sales force and customer support personnel and collaborate online.
- Customised, point to multi-point delivery of your Audio-Visual files to select clientele
- Get viwership reports that substantiate the effect of the outreach exercise.
SOME OF THE APPLICATIONS OF STREAMING:
- Create on-line knowledge pools accessible by people world-wide and get rid of those messy CDs and loads of transcription pages
- Use it for internal communication like CEOs address for the multi-locational employees.
- All this while the employees remain seated in their seats.
- Use it to extend the reach of your confetrence outside the designated venue. wide reach at a very affordable price.